THIS IS MY LEARNING FROM WHEN I WAS A STUDENT AT TAUTORO SCHOOL.
Thursday, 27 November 2014
My Brigde to Terabithia drawing.
Hi i'm Ngarangi,
This is my Bridge to Terabithia drawing. Its was my first time drawing with Sumo paint so the lines aren't that straight but I think that this is really good for my first time drawing while using a Laptop.
Hey Ngarangi Happy Birthday, This is a wonderful drawing of Bridge To Terabithia. I like how you have that water falls coming out of the mountain. This drawing looks like Fin and Jake. I really like your trees and your flowers along the path. I think this stands out on your blog. Have a good day.
Hey snuggles,
ReplyDeleteI really like your bridge to terabithia poster.
i hope you worked hard on it...
KEEP IT UP!!
and I also like all the different colours!
Hey Ngarangi Happy Birthday,
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful drawing of Bridge To Terabithia. I like how you have that water falls coming out of the mountain. This drawing looks like Fin and Jake. I really like your trees and your flowers along the path. I think this stands out on your blog. Have a good day.
Bye