Dear Matua Mel and Whaea Del,
My name is Ngarangi and I was one of the students you taught tricks to on how to play softball. I’m writing this letter to tell you how I felt about the softball and how it helped me with my softball skills.
First off I would like to thank you for giving up your time to teach us skills about softball. We were very lucky to have you guys come into our school and help us. So thank you for that.
Secondly I would like to tell you about the things I really enjoyed. I really enjoyed the part when we got into two groups and then got into two lines facing each other. Then we had to criss cross the ball to each other. I found it really hard and fun and the same time.
Lastly I would like to thank you again for everything that we did like having a game and the criss cross activity. We would love you guys to come back and teach us some more skills and have another game.
Your’s sincerely,
Ngarangi.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.